Farnam Fly Traps
Uniquely shaped Bite Free Stable Fly Trap provides an ecomonical solution to those persistent and potentially harmful Stable Flies (Stomoxys calcitrans). Also known as Dog Flies, these pesky flies attack horses, livestock, dogs, and humans, leaving you and your animals prone to secondary infections, disease transmittance, and persistent stomping and scratching.
Bite Free Stable Fly Trap was found to be very effective at traping stable flies compared to other commercially available traps. Its fluted design, PET plastic, and adhesive applied in rows combine to be very attractive to stable flies.
- No insecticides
- Easy and economical to use – holds more than other sticky traps
- Disposable –when full, just throw away
- Weatherproof – special adhesive won’t melt or wash away
- Compact size – offers a 350° trapping surface that holds 8,000 flies
- Ideal for use around stables, cattle ranches, poultry operations, kennels, restaurants, home and garden
Stable Flies bite humans and livestock on the legs, and dogs and cats on the ears. Provide relief from these pests with this easy to set up, insecticide and odor free, and disposable trap. Individually boxed with an informative brochure.
Simply place trap at least 10 feet away from barns, houses, gardens, and kennels.
Catalog of Fly Control in pdf